Our amenities and guest services allow you to work, network, play whilst feeding the mind & body. Reliable fibre-optic connectivity throughout the hotel, self-contained villas and furnished offices are paramount so that you can remain in touch with loved-ones at your home, away from home. We encourage you to bring your slippers, go outdoors and explore beautiful gardens. Stay active, enjoy the great outdoors,

  • Sports field for football (soccer), netball, basketball
  • Gym – brand new state-of-the-art equipment. Tailored to those who never compromise their fitness routine. Open around the clock. Push your limits.
  • Massage Centre – unwind after a long day’s work in our treatment room.
  • Hair Salon – let your hair down
  • Health Clinic – UN approved
  • ATMs
  • Gift Shop – Take home a piece of Somaliland, every souvenir from our gift shop holds a story of the unique experience you had.

Lobbies And Lounges

Mixed modern and traditional lobbies, extensive decor, intrinsic attention to detail

  • Ambassador’s Lounge is a private space where light meals, snacks and beverages are served throughout the day in plush booths. The feature beamed ceilings and immense decor together with comfortable furnishings create a cosy, relaxed atmosphere.
  • Brunch Lobby
  • Lite Lobby – A retreat of calm and perfect place to unwind after a busy day of meetings, seminars and workshops.
  • Reception Vestibule
  • Room’s Atrium
    Evergreen Porch –

Office and villa rentals

The Ambassador Hotel organises for you the renting of houses for UN, International and local organisations, as well as individuals. We have apartments and villas for long-term let.

Armoured vehicles - Toyota Landcruiser B6

You can rent a fully licensed Armoured Land Cruiser from us on daily, weekly, monthly and long term bases.

If you want to rent An Armoured Vehicle for your own use, your organisation or company we are here to help you that you can rent your preferred model and condition Toyota Vehicle including security escort. Do contact us, and we will be happy to provide you the best possible service.


The Ambassador Hotel will arrange you tour packages to many areas of Somaliland such as.. Berbera, which is a coastal city that serves as the biggest seaport for Somaliland, with its clean and unspoiled beaches at the Gulf of Aden. Swimming, snorkelling, fishing and scuba-diving are some of the activities on offer. The most outstanding area of Berbera is Moscow, even with your eyes closed you will notice the Russian architecture. When you have a good look at the houses you will notice they are made from Coral stone. When you fly into Berbera you do not have to worry about the airstrip… in the 80’s NASA used to have an office here and they built the strip because they had plans for a space shuttle to depart from here! The strip is 3 km! Treat yourself in one of the fancy restaurants with sea views! There is fresh caught fish every day! You will be surprised how much fish there is: just 1% is used for consumption and the other 99% is still swimming around! So when you go snorkelling or diving you won’t be alone!

When you are done with the heat take a nice ride into the mountains all the way to Sheikh. It is wonderful ride. You can do it as a day-trip! In Sheek historical graves are just found and the nature is very nice! Laas Geel, which roughly means “camel watering hold”. As a complex of caves and rock shelters famous for its cave paintings, Laas Geel contains some of the earliest known art in the Horn of Africa and the African continent in general, dating back to somewhere 9000 BC. Some tourists travel to Somaliland just to witness the paintings. They were discovered by a French archaeological team in 2002. The government and locals keep the cave paintings safe and only a restricted number of tourists are allowed.

Visa processing

The Ambassador Hotel is providing a visa processing for everyone who wishes to come to Somaliland. After we receive your request, you will get your visa within three days, or sometimes earlier.